Moron Monday: Man Hospitalized With Deadly Disease From Sock Sniffing

Moron Monday: Man Hospitalized With Deadly Disease From Sock Sniffing

Desde: The O Show
0 0 hace 10 meses
A man called Peng from Zhangzhou, southeast China, is hospitalized fighting off a life-threatening infection from his favorite habit.... sock sniffing.

Doctors are treating a horrible lung infection they say is caused from ingesting the stench of dirty socks on a regular basis. According to Fujian Daily, the man said he is "addicted to smelling socks" and doesn't know if he can stop. (IFLScience.com)

Listen:

Síguenos en Facebook

iAB member
Copyright 2019 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Crea un podcast - New York, NY
Help